LEAD & BACKUP VOCAL PERFORMANCE
The PGA58 delivers professional quality sound for lead and backup vocal performance. Trusted by musicians worldwide. Featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise.
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice.
- 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-QTR cable
- Also available without cable
- Recessed On/Off switch with enhanced durability for discrete control of microphone operation.
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand.
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 50 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 16 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -55 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 1.79 mV/Pa
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR-to-XLR Cable
- Microphone Clip
- Stand Adapter
- Zippered Pouch