FOR PERFECT RECORDINGS IN IMPERFECT ROOMS.
Podcasting or recording on a budget, but still only trust and rely on Shure? The MV7X has been designed with podcasters and vocalists in mind. Connect via XLR ad you'll soon be recording with Shure quality audio you've come to expect.
Deciding between MV7 and MV7X? Not quite sure what's the difference? We've got some answers to our question in this blog post.
- Podcasters, Streamers, Radio hosts, and Musicians with Audio Interfaces.
- Recording in Imperfect Rooms, Professional and Home Recording Studios
- XLR output allows digital or analog recording.
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology.
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability.
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms.
BUNDLED WITH MOTIV MVi DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE, C25J CABLE AND A GRAVITY TABLE-TOP STAND
The compact MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio. For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS devices with the cables provided.
The Shure C25J Hi-Flex microphone cable is designed for low-impedance operation at long runs. The cable measures 25 feet (7.5 m).
The select Gravity table-top microphone stand consists of a heavy yet compact die-cast base and a steel tube. Thick rubber covering the whole circumference of the base isolates it from the table and helps to minimise unwanted noise.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - MV7X Podcast Microphone
- 1 - 3/8" Euro Thread Adapter
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Silver)
- Micro-USB Type-B to USB Cable
- Micro-USB Type-B to Lightning Cable
- 1 - C25J Hi-Flex Microphone Cable
- 1 – Gravity Table-Top Microphone Stand