COMPANY DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
The compact MOTIV Mvi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio. For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS devices with the cables provided.
- Connect any standard XLR microphone or 1/4" plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for seamless audio capture.
- Five built-in DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power.
- Touch panel allows volume, gain, mute and mode-selection adjustments.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity (not all Android devices are compatible).
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Silver)
- Micro-USB Type-B to USB Cable
- USB-C-to-MicroUSB Cable
- *Packaging May Vary