Looking for a wireless microphone to stream fitness classes with Zoom? We got you covered with this bundle.
SVX14/PGA31 WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM WITH PGA31 HEADSET MICROPHONE
Includes SVX4 Diversity Receiver, and SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter with PGA31 Headset Microphone
- The perfect piece of equipment that allows you to free up your hands and go wireless, the Shure SVX14/PGA31 Wireless Headset System is the ideal choice for DJs, musicians and speakers everywhere.
- Compatible with Shure TA4F connectors, this wireless headset system is a convenient option for those looking for a quick and easy audio link up.
- Switch between eight channels and utilise the system's antenna switching diversity to enact brilliant precision either live on stage or during studio sessions.
- The design of the Shure SVX14/PGA31 Wireless Headset System has the user's comfort in mind, employing a flexible design and a positionable mic that will remain properly fitted when secured.
- Sound reproduction remains bell clear, while any distortion or unwanted noise is eliminated thanks to the systems unidirectional polar pattern.
MOTIV MVi DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
The compact MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio. For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS devices with the cables provided.
- Connect any standard XLR microphone or 1/4" plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for seamless audio capture.
- Five built-in DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power.
- Touch panel allows volume, gain, mute and mode-selection adjustments.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity (not all Android devices are compatible).
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SVX4 Diversity Receiver
- SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- PGA31 Headset Microphone
- Power Supply
- User Guide
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Silver)
- Micro-USB Type-B to USB Cable
- Micro-USB Type-B to Lightning Cable
- You can use any Shure wireless microphone system with Zoom using a Shure MVi adapter.
- Simply connect the wireless mic receiver, like a BLX4 or SVX4 , to the MVi as shown in the drawing with a 1/4" cable.
- You can connect the Headphone port to a stereo system to hear your participants in the room. Then use the Mode button to disable local monitoring of your wireless mic if desired, to prevent feedback.
- Refer to the image in this listing for simple setup instructions.