Looking for a wireless microphone to stream classes with Zoom or hosting a presentation virtually? We got you covered with this bundle.
SVX24/PGA58 WIRELESS VOCAL SYSTEM WITH PGA58 MICROPHONE
Includes SVX4 Diversity Receiver, and SVX2 Handheld Microphone Transmitter with PGA58 Microphone
- SVX Wireless Systems deliver the quality of Shure wireless performance for virtually any application.
- From vocal performance to fitness instruction, presentations to karaoke, SVX Wireless will provide years of reliable use.
- No other wireless system combines the same level of quality and ease of setup in a single package.
MOTIV MVi DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
The compact MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio. For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS devices with the cables provided.
- Connect any standard XLR microphone or 1/4" plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for seamless audio capture.
- Five built-in DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power.
- Touch panel allows volume, gain, mute and mode-selection adjustments.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity (not all Android devices are compatible).
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SVX4 Diversity Receiver
- SVX2 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- PGA58 Microphone
- Power Supply
- User Guide
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Silver)
- Micro-USB Type-B to USB Cable
- Micro-USB Type-B to Lightning Cable
- You can use any Shure wireless microphone system with Zoom using a Shure MVi adapter.
- Simply connect the wireless mic receiver, like a BLX4 or SVX4 , to the MVi as shown in the drawing with a 1/4" cable.
- You can connect the Headphone port to a stereo system to hear your participants in the room. Then use the Mode button to disable local monitoring of your wireless mic if desired, to prevent feedback.
- Refer to the image in this listing for simple setup instructions.