ELECTROSTATIC EARPHONE SYSTEM
The KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is a premium Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone system for use in‐line with portable media players. Featuring a pair of single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones and matched, high voltage amplifier. The input stage of the System is designed for seamless integration with premium audio players common in today’s high quality portable audio market.
Providing an unrivalled level clarity and detail, the KSE1200 system brings the award winning performance of Shure’s electrostatic technology into a more compact, efficient, and affordable solution.
- Electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides the fastest, most accurate transient response on the market.
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from standard USB wall charger or computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - 1/8" (3.5mm) Cable: 6" (15.2 cm)
- 1 - 1/8" (3.5mm) Cable: 36" (92 cm)
- 1 - ¼" (6.3mm) Adapter
- 1 - Cable Clip
- 2 - Security Bands