CONVERT XLR MICS TO USB
A single-channel, powerful XLR to USB adapter that allows users to effortlessly connect any of their preferred XLR microphones to their computer for consistent recording and streaming of audio. On the other hand, getting full control of your audio with configurable DSP features and full access to ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop App, future-proofed with firmware updates.
Providing up to 60dB of gain, the XLR to USB adapter has enough power to bring your favourite dynamic microphone, such as SM7B, to life. With up to 48v of phantom power supply for connecting a condenser microphone to a computer.
- Podcasters, live-streamers, content creators and home recording musicians
- Make your XLR microphone livestream ready - XLR to USB connectivity with Auto Level Mode right out of the box
- Auto Level Mode automatically adjusts the mic gain for optimized output when recording or streaming with XLR microphone
- Support for dynamic and condenser microphones - up to 60dB of gain and 48v of phantom power
- Upgrade your XLR microphone with DSP - onboard DSP with configurable features via ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop App
- Zero-latency audio monitoring and playback via built-in 3.5 headphone jack
- Versatile setup - plug on a microphone or inline with cable
- Future-proof your audio set up via in-app firmware updates
- Mac and Windows compatible - connect with USB-C to USB-C cable included
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- MVX2U Digital Audio Interface
- 1m USB-C to USB-C Cable