ENGINEERED TO CAPTURE AND INSPIRE.
The right speech doesn’t just inform. It can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX412 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Gooseneck length: 12 inch (30.5 cm)
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- MX412D Microflex® Standard Gooseneck Microphone
- Isolation Ring
- Snap-fit Foam Windscreen
- Shock Mount
- Hex Wrench