CLEAR REPRODUCTION OF SOUND SOURCE
The PGA57 clearly reproduces sound sources in amplified instrument and acoustic drum performance and recording. A professional quality instrument mic with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual appearance.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design ideal for snare drum and excellent for amplified instruments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise.
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice.
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Without cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand.
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 70 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 15 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -56.5 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 1.5 mV/Pa
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Shure PGA57-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with XLR Cable (15')
- Zippered Carrying Pouch
- 15' XLR Cable, Shure A25D
- Stand Adapter for SM58, SM57, SM87 & Beta 87 Handheld Microphones