AVERAGE IS FOR OTHER EARS.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - Shure SE215 Sound-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones (Clear)
- 3 - Pairs of Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- 3 - Pairs of Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- 1 - Zippered Carrying Case