ACCURATE, NATURAL SOUND.
SE425 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide accurate, natural sound through dual high-definition drivers. The discrete, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform fit to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, and fit kit with a wide selection of sleeves for a custom fit.
- Dual high-definition drivers deliver accurate, natural sound in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x 3.5 mm clear cable (64")
- 1 x Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- 1 x Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- 1 x Yellow foam sleeves
- 1 x Triple flex sleeves
- 1 x Premium carrying case
- 1 x 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter