DYNAMIC INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
Go ahead. Play Hard. More than able to reproduce tone, the SM57 mic is also designed to deal with high-pressure sound that explores from instruments and amplifiers. Whether on stage or in the studio, SM57 can handle it all. Your music deserves all the loud it can get.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Shure SM57-LC Microphone (26A13) Padded Bag
- Shure A25D
- Stand Adapter for SM58, SM57, SM87 & Beta 87 Handheld Microphones