THE CEILING ARRAY YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
Stem Ceiling is part of the Shure Stem Ecosystem. An innovative microphone array that can be easily mounted on the ceiling of your conference room. With multiple beam settings to choose from, Ceiling enables you to create the perfect high quality coverage for every meeting room. Mix and match all Stem devices until your room is completely covered.
- 100 built-in microphones create a wide, medium, or narrow beam to cover the room or a specific area as needed.
- Audio fencing mode completely removes outside noise and unwanted distractions (available in narrow beam setting only).
- Built-in digital signal processing includes state-of-the-art acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, noise cancellation, and de-reverberation algorithms.
- Automatic configuration and control with Stem Ecosystem platform.
- LED light ring indicates when the device is active, muted, and other statuses.
- Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms.
- Directly connect the standalone device to a PC via USB or use Stem Control Touch Controller to integrate a Stem Ecosystem room solution for video conferencing.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Dual mounting options: Low profile with square mount or suspended in chandelier mode.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - Stem Ceiling
- 1 - Chandelier Suspension Kit
- 1 - Square Ceiling Mount
- 1 - 15 ft (4.6m) CAT 6 Ethernet Cable
- 1 - 12 ft (3.7m) USB-A to USB-B
- 1 - Gripple Kit