THE BRAINS OF THE OPERATION.
Stem Hub is part of the Shure Stem Ecosystem. When you have more than one Stem devices in a room or you need more than just USB connectivity, the Stem Hub becomes the brains of the operation. Stem Hub acts as the communication centre and enables multiple units in a room to communicate with each other and function as one ecosystem.
- Connects up to 10 audio enpoints, centralizes and processes signals from all connected devices to provide a single audio channel for the entire room.
- Ethernet connection provides the device with data, power, SIP, and the ability to communicate with other networked endpoints.
- Hub: Dante® digital audio networking (1 input / 1 output) including compatibility with Dante Domain Manager for seamless expansion over any network infrastructure.
- USB connectivity allows to connect a Stem Ecosystem room solution directly to a PC for video conferencing.Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Fermale terminal block connector is available to connect existing analog speakers in the room or to add them for additional speaker output.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- Wall mountable with slim design to hide the device behind a screen.
- Kensington lock equipped.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - Stem Hub
- 1 - Terminal Connector
- 1 - 15 ft (4.6m) CAT 6 Ethernet Cable
- 1 - 12 ft (3.7m) USB-A to USB-B