CONDENSER MIC WITH INTEGRATED FLASH RECORDING.
This compact barrel mic allows you to capture detailed, high-definition audio for DSLR recordings. A mic that sounds so accurate and travels so well can only come from audio pros with major touring experience. Hear it for yourself.
The VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone includes a windscreen, integrated digital flash recording, superior RF immunity, an easy-to-read backlit LCD display, 5-position joystick, and integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system for isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- Detailed high-definition audio with full low-end response.
- Supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio.
- Integrated digital flash recording (up to 32GB microSD card)
- Uncompressed WAV file capture at 24-bit/48 kHz sampling rate.
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring with illuminated LCD display
- Fully adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1 dB incremenets).
- Ergonomic, five-position advanced control lever
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 2 - AA Alkaline batteries (10 hours of battery life in Record Mode)
- 1 - Detachable 3.5 mm Gold-plated Audio Connector Output Cable
- 1 - Standard Size Shoe Mount with a 1/4' Threaded Base (for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand)
- 1 - Foam windscreen (Windjammer available separately)