FOR PERFECT RECORDINGS IN IMPERFECT ROOMS.
Podcasting or recording on a budget, but still only trust and rely on Shure? The MV7X XLR Podcast Microphone has been designed with podcasters and vocalists in mind. Connect via XLR ad you'll soon be recording with Shure quality audio you've come to expect.
Deciding between MV7 and MV7X? Not quite sure what's the difference? We've got some answers to our question in this blog post.
- Content Creators such as Podcasters, Streamers, YouTuber, Radio hosts, and Musicians with requirement for Audio Interfaces.
- Recording in Imperfect Rooms, Professional and Home Recording Studios
- XLR output allows digital or analog recording.
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology.
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability.
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms.
BUNDLED WITH GRAVITY MICROPHONE ARM
- Boom arm for attachment to desks, tubes, etc.
- Microphone holder can be rotated with one hand in four 90° positions.
- Sturdy, light aluminum construction.
- Flexible orientation in any position.
- Clamp with wide clamping range (15-54 mm).
- Integrated cable guide.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - MV7X Podcast Microphone
- 1 - 3/8" Euro Thread Adapter
- 1 – Gravity Microphone Arm