FOR PERFECT RECORDINGS IN IMPERFECT ROOMS.
Podcasting or recording on a budget, but still only trust and rely on Shure? The MV7X XLR Podcast Microphone has been designed with podcasters and vocalists in mind. Connect via XLR and you'll soon be recording with Shure quality audio you've come to expect.
Deciding between MV7 and MV7X? Not quite sure what's the difference? We've got some answers to our question in this blog post.
- Podcasters, Streamers, Radio hosts, and Musicians with Audio Interfaces.
- Recording in Imperfect Rooms, Professional and Home Recording Studios
- XLR output allows digital or analog recording.
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology.
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability.
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms.
BUNDLED WITH A GRAVITY TABLE-TOP STAND
This study table top microphone stand consists of a heavy yet compact die-cast base and a steel tube. Thick rubber covering the whole circumference of the base isolates it from the table and helps to minimise unwanted noise.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 - MV7X Podcast Microphone
- 1 - 3/8" Euro Thread Adapter
- 1 – Gravity Table-Top Microphone Stand